SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
2nd shift (2:15pm-midnight) Distribution Center Shipping Supervisor
General responsibilities include supervision of the shipping processes and responsibilities include safety, on time shipping of orders, proper packaging and labeling of shipping containers, achieve productivity and labor cost targets, establish high performing team and housekeeping that is tour ready condition at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; minimum of 2-3 years of people and warehouse leadership experience
- Hands-on management experience in a fast paced, high volume distribution environment.
- Strong computer, analytical, and communication skills.
- Must be flexible, organized, detail oriented, and a change agent with ability to multi-task.
- Valid state driver’s license, with good driving record within the previous 5 years
- Broad knowledge of OSHA and safety regulations and understanding of warehouse operations required.
- Must be able to wear protective eyewear, footwear, hand protection (gloves) and safety vests
- Must maintain current certification in DOT Transportation and RCRA Hazardous Materials courses.
What We Offer
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan with company match
- Medical and dependent care flexible savings account
- Generous employee discount on beauty products
- Employee assistance plan
- Potential for growth!
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.