Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read wire diagrams, blueprints, schematics, and work instructions for the wire harness assembly.
- Assemble wires into harness configurations per instructions.
- Apply sleeving, cable ties, and labels at designated points to form and identify harness.
- Use automatic, semi-automatic and manual equipment to assist is processing wire harness builds
- Measure wire lengths and other critical points for accuracy and quality.
- Solder wires or components.
- Test and bundle finished assemblies
- Clean up area at the end of the workday and work week.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED, preferred
- Basic shop math
- Attention to detail
- Read and understand blueprints and instructions
- Get along with others
- Regularly sit, stand and walk
- Lift up to 35 pounds
- Knowledge of or willing to learn requirements of IPC-620
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7am-3:30pm, OT and Saturdays only as needed.