Webb Chemical Service Corporation, a Midwest chemical distributor, is a progressive company that prides itself on valuing our communities and co-workers as much as our customers that has been in business for over 50 years. We currently have locations in Muskegon Heights, MI and Fort Wayne, IN.
We are currently looking for a full time Integrated Procurement Customer Service Specialist employee based out of our Muskegon Heights, MI location! This position combines the procurement and customer service responsibilities to expedite the order workflow.
Annual pay starting at $45,000+ based on experience.
What can Webb offer you as an employee?
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Life insurance, short/long term disability
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus Opportunities!
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Tuition and Gym Membership reimbursement
- Emphasis on community involvement and volunteering
- Activities for employees to have FUN like Summer Picnic, Christmas Party, Bowling Outings, Hockey Game Outings, and much more!
What makes you a good candidate?
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in a purchasing position and customer service
- Prior experience in conducting negotiations
- Strong communication skills (focus on telephone communication)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of chemistry
What does a Integrated Procurement Customer Service Specialist employee do?
- Receiving and fulfilling orders
- Tank monitoring
- Manage key supplier relationships
- Maintain customer records
- Lead others in resolution of conflict/crisis