Webb Chemical Service Corporation, a Midwest chemical distributor, is a progressive company that prides itself on valuing our communities and co-workers as much as our customers that has been in business for over 50 years. We currently have locations in Muskegon Heights, MI and Fort Wayne, IN.
We are currently looking for a full time Plant Maintenance employee based out of our Muskegon Heights, MI location!
Pay: Minimum $20 hourly- can be higher based on experience
What can Webb offer you as an employee?
- Monday-Friday 1st shift with possible on call responsibilities after hours
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Life insurance, short/long term disability
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus Opportunities!
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Tuition and Gym Membership reimbursement
- Emphasis on community involvement and volunteering
- Activities for employees to have FUN like Summer Picnic, Christmas Party, Bowling Outings, Hockey Game Outings, and much more!
What makes you a good candidate?
- Previous experience in a field such as electrical, millwork, construction etc.
- Minimum of eight (8) years manufacturing maintenance experience preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years hazardous materials experience preferred
- Accurately read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, electrical schematics, service manuals, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC systems
- High technical aptitude and strong communication skills
- Self-starter with great attitude
- Focused on record-keeping, safety, and following procedures
What does a Plant Maintenance employee do?
- General upkeep, appearance, and HVAC of all buildings
- Maintain grounds (roads, railway, containment, woodworking)
- Maintain services (water, sewer, compressed air, steam, nitrogen, waste treatment, electric and gas)
- Maintain plant equipment (transfer pumps, valves, lines, hoses, and fittings, measurement devices, tanks, safety equipment