Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Production associates are crucial to our success by safely producing with plastic injection mold machines and assembling lighting in a cell process efficiently for the automotive industry.
- Operate 2 Injection Mold machines, and check parts for defects.
- Clip and trim, as needed.
- Pack completed parts.
- Retrieving components and finished parts from racks or bins ranging from floor to 4 feet in height and carrying them to stations
- Retrieve boxes of small components (wire harnesses, gaskets, clips, etc.) from shelves.
- May require attaching nuts, brackets, lights, wiring, gaskets, l.e.d. boards and plastic components.
- May require use of screw guns.
- Push/ pull cart with components
- Move components from one station to the next as they move thru the assembly process.