Bradford White is seeking Shipping/Receiving Clerk.
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities:
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
Beneficial Experience in the following for 2nd shift and 3rd shift – starting at $15/hour
*Potential to make at least $19/hour upon completion of a probationary period of 45 working days*
- ZERO DOLLAR ($0) employee contribution Medical, dental and Rx (Employee, Spouse, Child, Family)
- $0.50 increase in pay every 6 months until you reach top rate (up to $19.98)
- $1,000 Attendance bonus
- 401K with company matching
- 12 paid holidays including your birthday
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Predictable and reliable attendance is a MUST
- Ability to work within a diverse team environment
- Must complete a satisfactory pre-employment background check and physical & drug test
- May tend automatic and semiautomatic machines in a continuous/processing/assembly operation
- Function in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.98 per hour