Description You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as a Senior Product Analyst at Herman Miller and make both.
About this Opportunity
As a Senior Product Analyst, you'll collect, analyze, and maintain information to support product management strategies and decision-making.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Regularly monitor and analyze data pertaining to product or category metrics, programs, and competitive markets to provide timely and accurate information.
- Develop defined internal tools and promotions in support of product and project requirements.
- Support Product Managers with general questions, including competitive inquiries, and pull appropriate reports to make recommendations.
- Maintain data management systems by pulling business objects reports, monitoring Salesforce, and providing data entry.
- Develop the necessary analysis to determine a pricing and discounting strategy to the provide greatest financial performance.
- Support the product development and commercialization process with various product management tactics.
- Assist Product Managers in preparing product training presentations and other various internal presentation opportunities.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have...
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Three years of product management, product marketing, or related experience.
- Sales, marketing, customer-facing, contract furniture, or capital goods marketing experience (preferred).
- A broad understanding of the customer and sales process with customer and field interaction (preferred).
- A basic understanding of Herman Miller production and operations processes.
- Experience working in cross-functional team environments (preferred).
- Proficient written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in business, corporate, or project strategy.
- Demonstrated leadership potential. Market research experience would be beneficial.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and project management skills.
- The ability to develop project plans and manage activities for a simple cross-functional project.
- A basic understanding of business and financial acumen to foresee marketing levels that affect Herman Miller's financial performance.
- The ability to use the office automation, communication, software, and tools being used in the Herman Miller office environment.
- A willingness to travel to customer sites.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.
Employee Status: Regular
Work Schedule: 8am-5pm
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Holland