Completes final details and corrects any problems with installed precast before project is completed by performing a variety of duties.
• Once trained this position will require self-drive and motivation to complete the responsibilities within the required time frame, set forth by the customer.
Education or Equivalent:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
Work Experience Needed:
• One to three months related experience and/or training.
Special Skills/Abilities Needed:
• Must have a valid Driver License in good standing, in order to legally drive to and from work sites.
• Employee will be required to travel from shop to jobsite frequently, with days at a time spent away from the plant. The ability to travel overnight will occasionally be required.
Nature & Scope-Principal Areas of Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
• Repair chips and other minor damage on PCE Floor Plank.
• Patch lifting inserts.
• Repair wall panel architectural finishes.
• Perform both structural gray and architectural patches and repairs.
• Repair wet cast chips and spalls.
• Perform field bulletin repair work.
• Add core fills or weld plates to installed product.
• Coordinate concrete cutting and penetration layout with subcontractors.
• Clean window and door areas after field cutting.
• Regularly works on ladders, scaffolding, and/or lifts to perform assigned tasks.
• Review areas of concern with general contractor or owner on each job, noting areas needing resolution and repairing as needed.
• Must adhere to all Kerkstra Precast and MiOSHA safety rules.
• Must work within attendance policy guidelines.