WE OFFER SAME DAY PAY WITH BRANCH! COME JOIN OUR TEAM.
This is a full time position that works 40 hours a week. Overtime may be required. Days and hours for this position may vary, based on the needs of the home.
The Residential Support Staff assumes responsibility for providing support, care, treatment, and development of residents in a variety of settings, including licensed adult foster care group homes (general or specialized), transitional training residence and housing for semi-independent living.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure that residents are granted all rights and respect due
- Help the residents create and maintain a comfortable, homelike
- Assist residents as needed in meeting their goals as outlined through the person-centered process, including assistance with:
- Social skills and community integration opportunities.
- Grooming and hygiene needs, including bathing, toileting and
- Daily living skills such as cooking, cleaning and
- Transportation (providing and/or skills training) for appointments, skill building or community integration programs, and various
- Administration of medications and
- Food preparation per individualized dietary
Household and Documentation Requirements
- Performing a variety of housekeeping duties, including cooking, cleaning and
- Documentation on a variety of both paper and electronic forms, including medication and treatment administration sheets, daily logs, program data, progress notes, incident reports, and vehicle pre-trip
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of duties or responsibilities required to perform this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.