Position Type & Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position that works on average 40 or more hours a week. Regularly scheduled days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Due to the group home environment, the person in this position must be able to work some nights, weekends, and holidays, based on the needs of the home.
The Residential Supervisor I assumes oversight for the care, treatment, and development of residents in a licensed adult foster care home, or an unlicensed residential program.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure that residents are granted all rights and respect due
- Active participation in the person-centered process for all
- Monitor the physical health of residents, ensure that physician orders and clinical team orders are implemented; assure that appropriate dietary standards and requirements are
- Monitor the implementation of person-centered
- Create and maintain a comfortable, homelike
- This position may occasionally be “hands on”, and the supervisor will need to complete the duties of direct care staff to assure the needs of the residents are met as
- Maintain a working knowledge of rules and regulations set forth by Pioneer Resources, The Department of Health and Human Services, HealthWest, CARF, and other regulatory bodies, including HUD, of applicable, and assure that the home is operated in accordance with
- Monitor the group home budget.
- Perform administrative functions necessary for the smooth and efficient operation of the
- Ensure the home is maintained with a high level of cleanliness and safety, including requesting necessary home and vehicle
- Work cooperatively with case managers and clinical personnel to assure residents are treated with dignity and that the plans of service reflect individual preferences and sound judgment.
- Hire, schedule, supervise, mentor and evaluate support staff who work in the group home.
- Make sure all personnel have appropriate credentials and training.
- Develop opportunities for in-service training and skill
- Assure that employees follow safety practices and agency policies and
- Conduct staff meetings as needed and lead a team effort to assure safety and