Kanaan Communications, LLC is currently seeking to fill full time Aerial Lineman and Foreman positions.
- 1-3 years of aerial lineman, telecommunications experience
- A valid, unrestricted driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Commercial driver’s license preferred but not required
- Clean driving record
- A minimum of a high school degree or equivalent
- Proficient in new build, coax & fiber installation and pole transfers
- Knowledge in building strand, lashing, pole transfers & grounding
- Candidate should be able to perform all duties in CATV construction ( such as; pole transfers, maintenance builds, over lash, fiber optics, and strand construction)
- Building and repairing aerial telecommunication lines
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs
- Work aloft and climb poles up to 32 feet
- For consideration, candidates must be able to pass a background check, motor vehicle check, drug test, and DOT physical exam, resulting in a valid medical card.
- Ability to set up & maintain safe work Areas
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Stock Purchase Plan
- Educational Reimbursements
Our Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, , orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.