This position will be responsible for the assembly of our product.
- Positioning, aligning, and adjusting parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Interpreting assembly instructions, blueprints, and parts lists.
- Assembling components; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Follow the Manufacturing Process Specifications to produce product within specifications.
- Work at different workstations as production needs require.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Pull inventory from stock for production jobs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Attention to Detail.
- Organizational Skills.
- Ethical Conduct.
Education and Experience
- A High School Diploma.
- Prior Assembly Experience.
- Experience Using Hand Tools.
- Experience Working in a Team Based Environment.
- Ability to Plan, Organize, and Prioritize Work.
- Experience Reading and Interpreting Blueprints.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Changes may be temporary or permanent.
Equal Employment for All
At AvaSure we believe that different perspectives and backgrounds make us a stronger and more nimble company. We want to surround ourselves with the brightest and best for each of our positions. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We give equal consideration to all applicants when filling positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, genetic information, marital status, and/or any other status not related to an applicant’s ability to perform the job duties. All employment practices will be carried out in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
We will also fully comply with regulations and requirements set out by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA). We will not discriminate against applicants or other individuals with real or perceived disabilities. When needed, we will provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified candidates so that they are able to perform the essential functions of the position.