- Zeeland, MI, USA
- Full Time
Plascore is an established global manufacturer of honeycomb core, composite structures, and cleanrooms.Plascore's light weight, industrial strength, honeycomb technology is utilized for a multitude of applications within the aerospace, automotive and marine industries. Plascore is an employee driven organization, fueled by professional teams with dedicated years of service to manufacturing.
Plascore is looking for a skilled fabricator to join our Machine Core team on 1st shift. This individual will be skilled in working independently and preparing materials for the manufacturing of parts.
- Perform finish work on components, assemblies, and products including forming, potting, splicing, sanding and trimming.
- Complete fabrication and assembly per the drawings/instructions.
- Read, understand and execute upon written work instruction for the manufacture of parts
- Fill out all documentation completely and accurately.
- Accurately inspect parts against the quality requirements.
- Interpret and follow a work schedule and advise if there are issues.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be ableto operate independently with reduced supervision.
- Must have strong math skills
- Previous experience in industrial manufacturing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively communicate within an industrial setting
- Must be eligible to work on programs subject to ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations). Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card')
Interested candidates with varying technical qualifications and experience will be considered.
Plascore offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company, please visit our web site at www.plascore.com.We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.
We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.