NEW TEMPORARY SIGN-ON BONUS $1,000:
$500 after the completion of 90 days
$300 after the completion of 6 months
$200 after the completion of 1 year
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Stock
WORK SCHEDULE: 2nd Shift (3:00pm-11:00pm)
DAYS WORKED: Mon., Tue., Wed., Thu., Fri., Sat.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
DETAILS: 2nd Shift, we alternate between a 5 day and 6 day production schedule.
SUMMARY: Providing safe and quality food is the job of all House of Flavors employees. The Stock Person, under the direction of the Dry Warehouse Manager and Supervisor, is responsible to see that the plant has all the ingredients and packaging needed to accomplish the day’s production. The Stock Person is responsible to keep the cooler clean, and to see that all returned ingredients and packaging are protected and labeled for future use.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify stock items needed for production, verify correct ingredients and packaging, transport by forklift or bulk truck (quickly and safely) to plant, place stock items in the assigned location for use by production during the time allowed. Use recipe book to verify quantities and to stay ahead of production.
- Keep the bulk room stocked of all supplies, wrap, trays, etc.
- Stay in close communication with supervisors and line leaders at all times
- Maintain a clean cooler.
- Maintain a clean ante room; there should be nothing in the ante room
- Remove trash, cardboard, and recyclables. Empty pallets on to the appropriate locations, also bail cardboard.
- Transfer syrup drums onto wheel carts as needed, keep 6 wheel carts clean for packaging items.
- Dirty packaging such as pail and drums need to be sprayed off prior to entering plant.
- Assist production as needed by filling in the swinging breaks.
- Return all unused items to the correct location in a manner consistent to protect the product for future use. Tape, ID and label all items going back to the warehouse. Write dates on containers to show when last used. Keep the Tape guns full.
- Keep all doors closed as soon as possible to reduce outside environments from entering the plant.
- Recognize allergen related issues, know the House of Flavors allergen procedure/policy.
- Completes all other duties as assigned, including working with the Dry Warehouse Manager and other managers to enhance the overall profitability of the operation.