- Zeeland, MI, USA
- Full Time
Plascore is an established global manufacturer of honeycomb core, composite structures, and cleanrooms.Plascore's light weight, industrial strength, honeycomb technology is utilized for a multitude of applications within the aerospace, automotive and marine industries. Plascore is an employee driven organization, fueled by professional teams with dedicated years of service to manufacturing.
Plascore is in search of a CNC Machinist for 2nd shift on our Machine Core team. Individuals can expect to drill and route on the CNC machining center. Additionally, you will be building fixtures or particular parts and performing minor modifications to programs as needed.
- Perform operations such as drilling and routing on the 5 axis CNC machine
- Ability to modify CNC program when required.
- Set-up and operate CNC mills according to job and program specifications while ensuring that quality, dimension and key characteristics and documented.
- Ensure proper communication with team members to attain all safety, quality and production requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have proven ability to set up and machine parts on 5 axis CNC mills and lathes
- Must have strong math skills and be capable of running multiple machines
- Previous experience in industrial manufacturing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively communicate within an industrial setting
- Must be eligible to work on programs subject to ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations). Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card')
Interested candidates with varying technical qualifications and experience will be considered.
Plascore offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company, please visit our web site at www.plascore.com.We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.
We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.