Check Out Request! Fitness Center Onsite. Christian Values. No Work Sundays
There has never been a more exciting time to join Request Foods. We’ve been selling products to many of the world’s leading food companies, retailers and restaurants for over 25 years. A privately owned and financially sound company, we do our best to run our business based on Christian values. At Request, we’ve achieved success by treating our employees with integrity, trust and respect. Learn more at https://www.requestfoods.com
1st Shift: 6:00am - shift end (Temp-to-Hire)
2nd Shift: 3:00pm - shift end (Temp-to-Hire)
3rd Shift: 11:00pm - shift end (Direct-Hire)
Job Overview: As an Assembler at Request Foods, you will be responsible for assembling and packing frozen food entrees on various production lines safely and efficiently.
- Assembling food entrees various production lines.
- Packing finished product.
- Handle food ingredients per approved GMP and Quality standards.
- Ensure quality workmanship of product.
- Follow all safety guidelines and good housekeeping procedures.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Qualities:
- Lifting up to 10lbs.
- Ability to work in cold environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Extensive standing, and repetitive motion.
- Ability to keep pace with speed of the line.
EOE. Tobacco Free Organization