Hiring immediately Home Health Aides (HHA), Caregivers, CNA's, Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
We are actively hiring during COVID-19 and offering additional $2.00 an hour hazard pay increase to our caregivers. We are also offering a $500.00 sign on bonus!
Interested in learning more? Visit https://www.alliancehhcs.com/employment.html to learn more about employment opportunities with Alliance Home Health Care Services and view our job postings.
- Competitive Pay - $13.50-$14.50 an hour based on experience and availability (includes $2 COVID Premium pay)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Full-time employees)
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401K (after 1 year, employees working 20+ hours/week)
- Direct Deposit – Paid Weekly
- Flexible Scheduling
- Travel Reimbursements
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Tuition Discount
- $250 Sign-On Bonus
Help make a difference in a senior’s life. Apply today!
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Personal care including dressing and grooming
- Grocery shopping and errand running
- Transferring and transporting clients to appointments
- Meal preparation and help feeding
- 18 years of age or older.
- 1 Year Patient Care Experience as Home Health Aide, CNA or caregiver
- Must have a reliable source of transportation, valid driver’s license for 2 years, automobile insurance if driving while on the job or seeing multiple clients per day.
- Must be able to pass criminal and driving background, and drug screen.
- CNA certificate (optional)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $14.50 per hour
To keep our caregivers safe, we have PPE personal protective equipment- Gloves, mask, shoe coverings, hand sanitizer and we are offering Hazard pay.