COB Analyst - BCN00146
Responsible for assisting and supporting management in the evaluation, recommendation, establishment, implementation and analysis of new and improved production workflows, work processes for systems, reporting and new products/programs to improve customer service levels and overall quality.
* Support the development, coordination, and implementation of projects to enhance the overall efficiency of operational procedures, methods, controls, and performance.
* Compile and analyze operational data to identify and resolve business problems.
* Utilize and maintain available reporting systems. Participate in systems testing, develop procedures/controls and provide recommendations for the ongoing improvement of the updated process.
* Provide leadership team with status updates on projects and issues.
* Communicate and recommend policy changes to achieve project objectives. Assist in documenting departmental procedures.
* Create and present reports and presentations to display operational data and propose business changes.
* Provide support to both internal departments and external entities by answering questions, supplying information and training.
* Participate on special projects or workgroups as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.