Reports to: Shipping/Receiving Manager
- Prepare customer orders.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Log raw material
- Scan out production being shipped into the computer..
- Deliver incoming packages to appropriate departments.
- Conduct physical inventory as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Shipping/Receiving Manager.
- Completion of internal training.
- High school diploma and/or associates degree.
Tasks and/or Duties which may be required on a constant and consistent basis, include, but are not limited to:
- Bending at the waist and knees.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Operate hand carts, flat bed hand trucks, fork lift, hi low
- Walking for extended periods of time
- Twisting and/or turning
- Lifting, carrying and/or moving boxes and/or bins that weigh up to 40 lbs.
- Stacking boxes of parts
- Visual, detailed inspection of small parts for an extended period of time
- Adhere to attendance policy.
- Able to follow written/oral instructions.