JOB TITLE: Additive Manufacturing Technician
REPORT TO: 3D Printing Manager
TYPE POSITION: Full-Time-Hourly
HOURLY RANGE: $12-$16
BENEFITS: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation Days
GENERAL STATEMENT: Entry level position operating 3D Printing machines, post processing parts, as well as general assembly of finished goods, and shipping duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Machine Maintenance: Completion of scheduled maintenance tasks, troubleshooting, basic repairs, keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Machine Operation: Start jobs, and correct malfunctions and build failures.
- Post Processing: support removal of plastic parts, cut, file, sand, glue, and paint.
- Utilize post processing equipment: hand/power tools, operate bead blasting equipment, and parts dying machine.
- Shipping: Utilize Project tracking software for shipping instructions, package parts securely and safely for delivery, maintain inventory of packaging material, and Amazon fulfillment duties.
SAFETY & ERGONOMICS:
- Proper use & storage of hazardous materials according to SDS requirements
- Use PPE: such as masks, and appropriate gloves when working in shop.
- Coordinate disposal of hazardous material.
- Communicate & document part defects according to QMS.
- Inspect items to ensure compliance with AQP
- Keep Inspection tools (Height Gage, caliper, Micrometer, etc.) Properly calibrated according to industry standards to ensure quality.
- Meet Delivery deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction
- Capability to stand for long periods of time
- Lift 50lb or more
- Has good mobility to be able to clean the machine in tight areas.
- High school Education required
- Experience with hand/power tools, and operating a hi-lo preferred but not required
- Experience with 3-D CAD data, 3D Printing and/or manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Self-motivated and work independently
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Highly motivated
- Comfortable with rapidly evolving projects, and job description
- Works well with other team members.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive, can do attitude
- High mechanical aptitude (passion for figuring out how and why things work)
- Love of continuing education and self-education
- An attitude of world-class quality, attention to detail, and dedication