Full time - 1st Shift
Are you looking for a great place to work and a career that will allow you to have a healthy work/life balance? Join our team at Natural Choice Foods, a family-owned company servicing wholesale and retail stores throughout the Midwest.
Natural Choice Foods Values:
- Customer Focused
- Act with a Sense of Urgency
- Quality Focused
- Collaboration & Teamwork
Here are just some of what NCF has to offer:
- We offer competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision coverage available your first day of employment
- Life insurance
- 401(k) available at 6 months, including a company match
- Incentive Plan
- Weekly pay
- Employee discounts
The Manager of Information Technology at NCF is accountable and responsible for managing and directing all IT related activities and resources. This role exists within the organization to provide end-users and management with the technology solutions needed to support all business functions and to mitigate the risks associated with these solutions and our data.
Being successful in this role will require a strong connection to the front-line operations of the company, management of resources and budget, and a resilient drive to produce results and value for yourself, your team, and the company. Strong business acumen, creative problem-solving, flexible thinking, and a track record of finding opportunities to lead change are all a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for ensuring continuity of technology systems throughout the business by maintaining and developing best-in-class IT management practices and controls that protect the business and its users from unnecessary risk.
- Responsible for improving the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by identifying, defining, proposing, delivering, and supporting strategic technology solutions, as well as maintaining system roadmaps and overall IT strategy.
- Responsible for helping managers achieve data and reporting needs.
- Communicating regularly and building strong relationships with internal business partners at all levels.
- Managing the IT budget by managing contracts, reviewing, and approving invoices, projecting future costs, and developing alternative scenarios related to strategic technology investments.
- Participating in and overseeing Project Management efforts.
- Managing and directing internal and external resources.
- Leading risk assessment and mitigation efforts.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking best-in-class practices, and participating in professional societies and user groups.
- Customer Engagement
- Action Oriented
- Results Focused
- Business Acumen
- Developmental Leadership
Required Educational Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience
- 1-3 years of System Administration/Support
- 1-2 years of management experience, including budget
- Knowledgeable about IT management and overall operations
- Experience with risk management and IT security, including business continuity
- Experience in managing hybrid environments and SaaS applications
- Experience with creating summary data reports in Excel
- Communicates clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Possesses a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- A propensity to lead change
- Displays good judgment based on multiple perspectives
- Ability to engage in constructive conflict and to embrace final decisions
- Great at adapting to shifts in strategy while demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills
- Functions well in a fast-paced environment
- Possess extensive computer skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer Science or Information Science degree
- WMS and TMS solutions implementation/management
- IBM Cognos Analytics experience with functional knowledge
- Multiple data repositories, unstructured data management
- SQL, EDI, and API/Application Integration experience
- eCommerce experience
- Family-owned business experience
- PMP Certification
This position does have supervisory responsibility for the Business Analyst.
The work is generally performed in a professional office environment. Frequent telephone and computer use are required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential tasks
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Typical days/hours of work will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm however some flexibility may be required.
Reliable transportation is required. Travel to and from corporate and retail stores may be necessary.
PLEASE NOTE: This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and the Company reserves the right to revise the job description or to require that other or different tasks be performed as circumstances change.