Accountable for the development and continuous improvement of Hilite’s manufacturing capabilities. Responsible for assuring proper manufacturing processing of components and finished assemblies to obtain maximum productivity and desired quality.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
A BS in Electrical Engineering with 3 years of experience or the equivalent in experience in electrical / and controls engineering combined with a good understanding of the product engineering discipline and the application of statistical methods for process evaluation is desired.
Working with supporting maintenance to troubleshoot and repair production assembly and test equipment to keep production running at the highest quality and productivity levels.
- Develop and establish preventative maintenance schedules for plant and production equipment to minimize planned and unplanned breakdowns and unscheduled equipment breakdowns.
- Specify control systems for manufacturing and test equipment to obtain state of the art production equipment solutions.
- Perform gage R&R and correlation studies on production equipment to ensure production equipment is functioning as designed and specified.
- Write and make changes in machine control programs to develop improved equipment operations meeting production and quality objectives.
- Test equipment maintenance as needed to keep production running efficiently.
- Manage equipment purchase projects to obtain on-time delivery of equipment that meets all quality requirements.
- Interface with customer engineering departments to ensure Hilite products and processes exceed customer requirements.
- Support and input information for PPAP requirements as required for changes and launches associated with Electrical systems.
- Work with Product Engineering in designing products and systems utilizing continuous improvement methods and design for manufacturability.
- Establish yourself as the subject matter expert for the areas under your responsibility
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by Management.
Hilite Internation is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V