Electrical Installer 1 - 11414
Job Family Responsibilities:
Reports to the Installation Department and provide jobsite installation support with the goal of completing assigned tasked with focus on quality and within planned hours and budget.
Fully competent in conveyor layout, preassembly, installation; Header and structural steel installation; Detailing; Air Piping: Pre-commissioning; Strong leadership skills; Strong planning and coordination skills with attention to detail; Good communications skills. Proficient in safe operation of fork trucks and carry deck crane
* Ability to take direction from supervisor in assigning tasks to be completed by crew.
* Ability to plan work for a larger crew on more complex projects and provide training/direction as well as daily goals for crew.
* Ability to evaluate progress against goals.
* Ability to identify productivity improvements and quantify for supervision.
* Must be very safety conscious and provide safety leadership for assigned workers
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity