Pro Turf Outdoor Services is searching for multiple Landscape Technicians to join our growing business! Landscape Technicians are highly valued members of our team that perform a variety of services throughout the community. See below for job details.
- Lawn aeration and detaching
- Plant trees and shrubs
- Install retaining walls, boulders, patios, and walkways
- Install mulch or stone to landscape beds
- Prepare area then seed or sod lawns
- Fertilizer, weed, and grub control application
- Snow removal
- Fall clean-up
- Ability to operate machinery such as a skid steer
Candidate must have a desire to complete projects on time and within budget while meeting Pro Turf Outdoor Services quality standards and must have the ability to work with team members, vendors, and clients in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner.
Our technicians are trained to the highest standards with a comprehensive skill set and a knowledge base to rival any other in the industry. We entrust our specialists to cover the full spectrum of customer service.
Desired Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Landscape Industry experience desired, but not required
- Urgency to grow and improve
- Desire to work with a team to accomplish goals
- Ability to bend, squat, and lift for long periods of time
- Able to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions for an extended period
Pro Turf Outdoor Services is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, new Team Members are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in random drug tests during their active employment. Must also pass a background check. A valid driver's license, a clean driving record and a positive, can-do attitude will make you an excellent candidate.
Pro Turf Outdoor Services is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided based on qualification, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
If you have any questions, please call us at (231) 629-8310 or stop by the office at 18261 Northland Drive, Big Rapids, MI 49307.