BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The System Analyst is responsible for planning and directing analysis of complex processes to be enhanced through the use of automated systems and technology.
- High school diploma / GED required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Three (3) or more years of experience as a Software Developer or Analyst of business systems, software systems, business process or technology / support analyst related to sales/marketing/business development systems required
- Prior experience analyzing, supporting or developing web-based applications required
- Exposure to relational database concepts required
- Prior experience working within a professional service firm preferred
- Analyst, support, or development experience with any of the following applications desired: Oracle PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Services Automation, Oracle PeopleSoft HRMS, Oracle Business Intelligence, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, CCH ProSystemFX, CaseWare, Thomson Reuters CS Professional Suite, Thomson Reuters GoFileRoom
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment while handling multiple complex projects/tasks simultaneously with a focus on details
- Capable of successfully multi-tasking while working independently or within a group environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Capacity to utilize experience, technical knowledge and business sense to resolve issues and questions, along with plan and accomplish project/task goals
- Capable of facilitating meetings efficiently and effectively
- Ability to develop process documentation using diagrams and prose based on customer collaboration
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Employer's Job# 18434BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.