Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform variety of hand operations duties such as gathering, inserting, packing, etc.
· Loads machines with printed signatures.
· Unloads machines with printed signatures, or books, and packs in boxes.
· Examines products for defects such as, imperfect bindings, torn/loose/bent/uneven pages, etc.
· Maintains production, quality standards, and reports, as determined by operators, supervisors, and management.
· Complies with all safety regulations and work rules.
· Performs general housekeeping in working area.
· Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
· Minimum of a High school diploma or GED.
· Must maintain a working pace equal to the output of machines.
· Must follow detailed work orders and job specifications.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
· Ability to add, subtract and count accurately.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple instructions and deal with standardized situations with only occasional variables.
· Ability to lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
· Steel-toe shoes/boots required (Reimbursement up to $80).
· High degree of manual dexterity with good hand-eye coordination.
· Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the production area.
· Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
· Manufacturing Plant
· 3rd shift = 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
Sheridan is genuinely committed to the welfare, growth, and success of each of our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k) plans.
Sheridan a CJK Group Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14 per hour
To ensure the safety of our team members, we are in strict compliance with CDC guidelines including entry protocol with temperature screening, mandatory face covering, plexi-glass partitions and more.