With 20 years in business, Greenline Inc. is a premier landscaping company. We're committed to our employees, our clients, and our community. We're seeking experienced, detail-oriented, motivated individuals to join our Landscape Installation team.
Please note: Our hiring process includes a motor vehicle check you must have a satisfactory vehicle driving record.
Why join the Greenline Landscaping team?
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off after one year of employment
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Well-maintained equipment and newer trucks
- Bonus opportunities
The hours for this position are 7:15am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
As a member of our Landscape/Hardscape Installation team, you'll be responsible for:
- Experience in landscape construction & installation a must.
- Experience with brick and hardscape installation.
- Knowledge of plant materials.
- Assisting with site set up of plant materials, bulk and bagged products, etc.
- Maintaining job site staging area clean and organized.
- Assisting in keeping the job site tidy, organized and safe.
- Supervising other crew 2-4 members effectively and reasonably as expected.
- Meeting all criteria required to operate a vehicle such as meeting the driving record standards.
- Following proper planting procedures at all times.
- Processing proper paperwork such as logs, purchase receipts, work orders, etc.
- Presenting and maintaining a professional image for the company.
- Using tools appropriately and for the job they are made for.
- Using all installation tools according to company safety policy.
- Complying with company safety policy at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Chauffeurs license or able to obtain one.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of landscape/hardscape installation experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience with mini excavator, small loaders, bobcats and chainsaw a plus.
- Punctuality, strong work ethic, ability to work in a very fast-paced environment while maintaining a high-quality work product.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body.
- Be able to reach overhead.
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 8-10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Sunday work
Please apply at Greenline Inc., 2506 Quincy St, Hudsonville, Office Phone: 616-896-0248