Basic Education, Skills, or Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Stretch per guidelines prior to set up.
- Advanced technical training of two to four years of Industrial Maintenance experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic prints.
- Basic understanding of electronics and electrical drawings.
- Knowledge of our plant operations.
- Ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of lower maintenance classifications.
- Ability to obtain hi-lo license and operate hi-lo safely.
- Knowledge of proper purchasing procedures.
Personal Protection Equipment:
- Safety Glasses with side shields.
- Goggles for specific tasks
- Welding mask for specific tasks.
- Covered, hard soled shoes with steel toes.
- Gloves as required by specific tasks
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Lifting as needed up to 100 lbs.
- Frequent bending, twisting, and couching.
Ability to work safely at heights exceeding 6 feet