Arrow Staffing's Kentwood division has immediate openings for 1st shift openings for MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPEMENT ASSEMBLERS. THE ASSEMBLERS will be assembling products for conveyors and conveyor accessories. MUST be dependable and maintain good attendance, if this sounds like you, let's get to work!
- Assemble company products per
- Follow written work instructions and complete required quality
- Inspect assembled products and fill out appropriate inspection
- High School Diploma/GED
- Solid math skills (decimals, fractions, )
- Proven ability to read a tape measure, calibrations equipment, and understand tolerances
- Good communication skills, courteous manners, and a positive attitude
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team or independently as needed
- Ability to be on your feet for 8hrs a
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- One-year experience in mechanical equipment assembly
- Understand and interpret mechanical drawings and blueprints
*Must be able to pass background check and drug screen*