Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
· Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
· Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
· Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
· Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
· Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
· Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
· Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
· Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
· Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
· Pay: $13.50 - $16.50 per hour (Pay is based on qualifications and experience)
· Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) matching, Paid Time Off
· Fun work environment / Food and Growler discounts
Brown Iron Brewhouse is located at:
57695 Vandyke Ave., Washington Township, MI 48094
30955 Woodward Ave. Suite 510 Royal Oak, MI 48073
Please visit our Facebook page or browniron.com for more information
Discover Beer Here!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $16.50 per hour
Customers wear a mask, tables will be socially distanced, curbside pick up