- Zeeland, MI, USA
- Full Time
Plascore is an established global manufacturer of honeycomb core, composite structures, and cleanrooms.Plascore's light weight, industrial strength, honeycomb technology is utilized for a multitude of applications within the aerospace, automotive and marine industries. Plascore is an employee driven organization, fueled by professional teams with dedicated years of service to manufacturing.
Currently there is an opening for a Powder Coat Technician in our Panels division on 1st shift. This position will maintain and operate the Powder Coat System and Dip Tanks in order to meet the production schedule in a timely and efficient manner and make necessary corrections.
- Start up the paint line and related equipment at the beginning of the shift.
- Measure concentrations of chemical tanks
- Maintain daily log of chemical concentrations and operating parameters
- Verify correct quality, color and material to be used.
- Verifies materials against work orders to confirm proper type and quantity.
- Review schedule and prioritize work orders accordingly
- Assist staging materials for production
- Follows process specifications, test methods, and applicable process documentation to maintain process control
- Make proper settings to oven, paint booth and line speed
- Perform all reasonably related duties assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous powder coat experience
- Solid math skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to work overtime
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) with Flex Spending or Health Savings Accounts
- Generous vacation policy - 2 weeks to start with yearly increases up to a maximum of 6 weeks.
- Competitive base salary + shift premiums
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing / Quarterly Bonus
- 401K with a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Clean work environment
- Security of work for an established, growing company that serves a diverse customer base
- Must be eligible to work on programs subject to ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations). Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card')
Interested candidates with varying technical qualifications and experience will be considered.
Plascore offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company, please visit our web site at www.plascore.com.We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.
We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.