Provides medical treatment to injured or ill employees as well as responsible for the management of workers compensation claims. Communicates with Doctors and follows up on injured employees. Responsible for promoting a healthy work environment and assisting employees with health concerns through health promotions.
- Keep employee medical records.
- Initial patient care and follow up. Monitor and manage all employee injuries from minor to serious.
- Perform all functions associated with medical treatment.
- Perform drug and alcohol screens as required.
- Communicate with insurance company and provide reports, documentation and follow up per workers compensation. Manage all workers compensation claims.
- Inventory and order proper supplies.
- Promote a positive health environment for all associates.
- Institute programs to be proactive for employee health.
- Maintain the OSHA 300 log of injuries and illnesses.
- Stay current on occupational nursing changes.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with current state license.
- 5-7 years of direct experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills a must.