- Greets patients
- Collecting patient demographic and insurance information to create patient records in the EMR
- Verifying patient insurance
- Scheduling patient appointments for COVID testing
- Printing lab orders and specimen labels
- Running patient paperwork and supplies to various team members at the testing site
- Functioning as part of a multi-person team to provide efficient testing flow at high volumes
- Bilingual staff will interpret as needed to ensure patient understands procedures and has opportunity to ask questions and receive teaching
- Test site upkeep including set-up and clean-up of remote testing locations
- Monitoring testing supply and PPE volumes in partnership with clinical team members to assure adequate testing resources
- Providing general information about COVID-19 using provided talking points
- Must adhere to Cherry Health PPE standards for testing location
- Must adhere to confidentiality and HIPAA guideline
We are accepting applications for this position until August 20, 2020 or until the position is filled.
Our policy is to offer all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected category.