- Provide evidence-based practices for individual, group, family, and/or couple therapy – which includes, at a minimum, Motivational Interviewing and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Coordinate with community, referral and funding sources to provide needed services
- Maintain timely clinical documentation that adheres to CARF, Community Mental Health (CMH), and Agency standards
- Assess and diagnose psychopathology including mental health and/or substance use disorders according to the current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)
- Create treatment plans that are measurable and follow evidence-based practices
- Provide interventions, safety planning, and/or referrals for patients who are in crisis situations
- Perform screenings, brief interventions, and referrals to treatment
We are accepting applications for this position until September 2, 2020 or until the position is filled.
Our policy is to offer all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected category.