Russells Technical Products, a world-class supplier of environmental simulation chambers, helps great companies make better and safer products. We’ve been a leading supplier to Fortune 500 companies in many industries including defense, aerospace, alternative energy, pharmaceutical and many others for over 50 years. Our systems are built to simulate nearly any extreme condition that a customer may present to our engineering team.
We highly value our team members, are committed to their growth and development, as well as committed to preserving our customers’ trust by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
Our growing company is looking to add team members who have a “can do” attitude, are committed to excellence, and share the values we demonstrate in our work – integrity, humility and trust. Join us, a community committed to excellence and teamwork, for a great career experience.
We are currently searching for versatile candidates for a Turret operator.
The CNC Operator sets up steel to run through the turret, programs parts, runs the parts through the turret, grinds, deburrs parts and gets them ready for the Brake Press Operator. This position may also occasionally operate a brake press and shear.
1. Performs equipment set ups, adjustments and programming necessary to produce parts per prints.
2. Follows cut list.
3. Reads blueprints.
4. Programs parts.
5. Produces parts that meet the quality standards, and participates in continuous improvement efforts.
6. Performs general maintenance on the equipment.
7. Maintains a clean and safe work area in accordance with department and company standards.
8. Performs other related duties as directed by the Lead Person.
1. Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and work instructions.
2. Proficient math skills.
3. Familiar with AutoCAD or similar program.
4. CNC turret program/operator experience.
5. High School Diploma or equivalency.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour