Facility Administrator at Aspen Ridge
A Retirement Living Management Community
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing thousands of lives for the better? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Aspen Ridge exists to provide HOPE for our team members, Residents, and their families. Our mission at Retirement Living Management is to honor God by providing the elderly with a lifestyle that values their identity, their independence, and their dignity.
We are seeking a hands-on servant leader to Administrate our 47-apartment community. We have the privilege of bringing HOPE to our elderly residents in Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. This position has ultimate responsibility for residents, team members and visitors at our Ionia campus. Operations are to be aligned with the RLM mission, vision, values, and brand. The Administrator will be empowered to lead a culture of engagement, working collaboratively with team members across the organization.
Skills Needed to Win:
- 5 - 7 years of leadership in a Senior Care Community.
- Strong marketing skills to grow census.
- Is computer-savvy; navigates technology and media quickly.
- Manages facility/department budgets and reconciles accounts.
- A high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Coachable with a desire to grow.
- The ability to be the face of Retirement Living Management to residents, their families, and the community at large.
- Possess talents for Hiring, developing, and retaining team members in a culture of empowerment and engagement.
- Clinical experience with chronic disease processes and/or geriatric care.
Here are some of the perks and benefits of being an Administrator of a Retirement Living Management Community:
- 401K with profit sharing.
- Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision.
- Paid Vacation Time.
- We prioritize work-life balance.
- Direct support from a Regional Director who is there to mentor, lead, and guide you to be the best leader you can be.
- A fun family work environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to: Retirement Living Management, 1845 Birmingham SE, Lowell, MI 49331 or email your resume to email@example.com.
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to bring HOPE. Join our mission! Apply now!