$16+ hourly plus commission, travel 80%
Sani360 LLC is looking for a motivated, experienced Sanitizing Expert to lead our team of Sanitizing Experts. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of professional cleaning experience.
This is a 1099 contract position.
Work Schedule: Sunday-Saturday; flexible schedule depending upon business demands.
- Reports to Lead Sanitizing Expert
Key Job Responsibilities
- Performs work according to standard procedures.
- Cleans/sanitizes rooms, hallways, restrooms, stairways, and windows using an electrostatic sprayer backpack.
- Sweep, remove debris, clean spills, and mop floors.
- Regularly check trash receptacles, emptying as needed, in all areas of client sites.
- Collect, consolidate, and separate recycling into proper receptacles.
- Clean windows and mirrored surfaces; polish stainless steel surfaces.
- Dust furniture, fixtures, shelves, and products as needed.
- Complete punch logs, as directed.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors, and sills.
- Reports work accomplished orally or on written work order to supervisor daily.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional cleaning experience preferred but not required.
- Must be willing and able to sign an independent contractor agreement & furnish a W9.
- Must be able to obtain contractor liability insurance and bonding (if job requires it) & purchase supplies & equipment needed for client jobs accepted
- Attend Sani360 sponsored training or have already attended a training on use of electrostatic sprayer
- Valid Drivers’ License.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to carry out detailed oral or written instructions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively & professionally communicate with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Disposition to perform other duties as assigned.
- Available to work weekends.
- Strong work ethic and discernment required.
Physical Demands (must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to to 100 pounds while wearing a mask.
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds.
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
- Walking in and around the facility with great frequency.
- Ability to climb ladders safely and without limitation.
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals), manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation).
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10 hours while wearing a mask.
- The office environment has minimum hazards, which may include varying temperatures and moderate noise levels.
- The site environment may have varying temperatures, varying workstations and varying interactions with customers and staff. The noise level is usually moderate.
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
- Occasionally work occurs in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.