The Controller reports to the Director of Corporate Finance. This position has a working relationship with the management team and all functional areas of the company.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 10+ years of experience or equivalent
- Experience in accounting within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels throughout the organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have self-initiative
- Excellent planning, organizational, coordination, and time management skills
- Software/Excel strength required
Must be able to work and perform what would be considered standard practices for this type of position in the industry.