A day in the life of an Order Selector is never the same. In this role, you will be selecting products to be delivered to our stores. This makes you a very important part of the supply chain team as we are “Taking Food Places”.
Check out this video here to see a day in the life of an Order Selector: https://youtu.be/oTaqkmJFHxs
Earn up to $1,100 in bonuses in the first 6 weeks as well as production incentive!
Full time associates are offered phenomenal benefits, including a pension!
What you’ll Do:
- Select products from the warehouse racks. Assemble, palletize and shrink wrap products/pallets for customer orders. This includes, fresh, frozen and dry goods.
- For your safety, you must be able to frequently lift products weighing between 30-60 lbs without assistance, and up to 100lbs occasionally. This includes bending, twisting, and kneeling to reach product
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Report damaged products as well as quality issues and notify supervisor of out-of-stock or low volume product(s)
Sound Like You? Here’s what you’ll need:
- Must be able to follow verbal (oral) and written instructions
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks and other material handling/industrial equipment
- A positive can-do attitude!
Must frequently sit, walk and stand; use hands to handle, grasp, and twist objects, tools, or controls; and use both feet for repetitive movements as in operating foot controls. Must frequently walk, talk, crouch, kneel, bend, stoop, twist, and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to step up and down on power equipment and climb a ladder repetitively. Must be able to hear and see within normal range with or without corrective devices. Must lift products weighing between 30-60 lbs. frequently; ability to lift products weighing up to 75 lbs. occasionally with assistance as needed; product weight varies by assignment, distribution center products, etc.
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. Learn more!
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!