Boatwerks Waterfront Restaurant is part of the RedWater Restaurant Group, and located on beautiful Lake Macatawa. Boatwerks’ rich history on the lake inspired its design reminiscent of historic boat building factories that lined the shores of Lake Macatawa. Boatwerks features New American fare, top-notch service, and stunning waterfront views from its outdoor patio and lounge and its elevated dining room seating.
We are currently looking for experienced and highly motivated Restaurant Supervisors to join our team.
- Healthcare benefits for full-time employees
- 401K with partial match for full-time employees after 1 year
- Potential for growth opportunity within the company
- Positive, team oriented work environment
- Discounts at all RedWater Restaurants - Gravity Taphouse Grille, Cork Wine & Grille, Vintage Prime & Seafood, FireRock Grille, Rush Creek Bistro, Boatwerks Waterfront Restaurant, RedRock Grille, and Reds at Thousand Oaks
- Snap Fitness Discount at select locations
- Discounted golf at Watermark Country Clubs
RedWater Restaurant Group is known for quality: quality food, quality atmosphere, and quality service. We believe in the simple principle of delivering an experience through our food and service which makes our guests want to return. We have 7 country clubs and 8 great restaurant locations with some of the most beautiful patios in West Michigan, along with skillfully crafted menus for both our restaurants and event centers.
Our Restaurant Supervisors will need to have at least 1 year of experience in a high capacity, full service restaurant. They will need to be detail oriented, great at multitasking, have a strong work ethic with core values, and the flexibility to work nights and weekends. Teamwork mentality and positive attitude is a must.
If you meet these requirements and believe you are an excellent candidate for this position, please apply to this job post!