Founded in 1972, Skytron, LLC is a family owned private company committed to providing the acute care market with innovative and flexible solutions for healthcare. Skytron prides themselves on the family-feel atmosphere you experience the moment you walk in the door. We know the overall success stems from investing in our employees and their efforts so we strive to provide opportunities for employees to learn, grow, and thrive!
Skytron provides a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that helps employees and their families lead healthy, productive, and balanced lives. Our benefits program includes, comprehensive medical and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, a profit sharing retirement plan, 10 paid holidays, vacation and personal time off, education reimbursement, a wellness program and company gym.
Summary: The Sales and Channel Operations Coordinator is the main point of contact for project support, opportunity management and sales strategy. This individual is responsible for managing all aspects of the proposal creation process. They work with the distribution network, internal resources and legal teams to create/review proposals in accordance with Skytron policies, strategies and project requirements. This includes managing project timelines, determining divisions of labor, assigning tasks, setting priorities, providing regular status updates, performing data analysis and reporting on trends. They review contracts and proposal documents, creating redlines and tracking negotiations and managing the overall document for consistency, professionalism and cohesiveness. They work with the sales and corporate accounts teams to structure proposals, guide response creation, draft cover letters and executive summaries and maintain a database for boilerplate information. They also perform various departmental duties as assigned.
- Facilitate project management, opportunity management and proposal/contract review and creations.
- Responsible for monitoring the Opportunity Management Center. Duties include following up with distributors, sales and internal staff on all new opportunities, scheduling and attending strategy calls and meetings and recording notes and project updates.
- Provide support to the Corporate Accounts Teams. Duties include creating price files, monitoring contract expiration dates and bid calendars. Maintain summary sheets, discounts schedule and online filing system. Follow-up on and approve tier requests. Respond to various requests from customer and corporate accounts.
- Performs data analysis by running reports from IFS, analyzing and manipulating data to display activity, trends and baselines. Uses data to develop reports, graphs and presentation to supplement proposal creation and support strategy.
- Responsible for lead/opportunity generation. Duties include reviewing Definitive, Attainia, GPO sites and other third-party resources for new and relevant leads. Review certificates of need, qualifying leads via research or phone/email contact. Run monthly reports from various third-party sources.
- Customer Focus: Gives customers' internal/external needs priority and responds quickly to customer concerns. Demonstrates a desire to assist others, promotes positive behavior to internal/external customers. Eliminates systems/bureaucratic barriers to deliver exceptional service.
- Adaptability/Autonomy/Dependability: Internally motivated. Works well with little or no supervision. Maintains a productive schedule, timeline and goals. Maintains a positive attitude amidst change and pressure. Can be counted on when scheduling and when making staffing plans, especially during critical business times. Consistently punctual and dependable in attendance. Leads by example and sets standards for professional behavior. Voluntarily assists others.
- Quality of Work: Verifies work to ensure accurate results, requires minimal rework. Follows work instructions, procedures, and company policies. Meets productivity standards, deadlines and project schedules. Handles high volume of workload.
- Problem Solving: Devises workable solutions or consults with secondary resources to devise solutions. Addresses the cause of the problems, modifies systems, processes or work instructions to rectify. Seeks relevant information and answers to key questions from several sources.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Sales or similar discipline required.
- Two or more years of sales administration experience preferred.
- Experience creating RFP and proposal documents preferred.
- Experience in the areas of customer service, project management, deadline management, general sales support and proposal creation.
- Reading, writing, office practices and mathematical proficiency to create and respond to bids and proposals, as well as interpretation of analytics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, SharePoint, IFS and Concept.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact Skytron's Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.759.8766