Various Intern Positions-Integrity Fab and Machine
Integrity Fab & Machine Inc. is looking for summer interns to join our team. Our company seeks enthusiastic interns who can participate in various facets of our operations, to include Engineering, Finance, CAD, & Manufacturing.
Candidates for an intern position should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of a manufacturing company.
Essential Functions – Department Dependent - Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in the creation of job performance reviews, inventory & labor reports
- Assist in the organization of work areas (5S)
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Assist in the performance of time studies for manufacturing processes
- Prepare CAD drawings for use by estimators, programmers, and shop floor functions
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
OTHER DUTIES - Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (Department Dependent) - Some internships are largely sedentary roles; however, with some filing as required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary, up to 25 pounds. Some internships require the ability to stand & bend as necessary, lift up to 50 pounds,
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK - This is part-time, temporary position. Days and hours of work are typically between Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
TRAVEL - This position requires a minimum amount of travel, mainly between businesses.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES NECESSARY -
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency-excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational, and follow up skills
- Strong Adherence to Confidentiality
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE-
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university program in field
- Some internships may be High School Juniors or Seniors, provided they have background in the field they are applying for, i.e. CAD classes for a CAD internship, or an industrial arts program for Engineering intern
- Overall computer literacy, including Microsoft Office products.
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS-
- Must submit pre-employment background check authorization
- Must provide specific internship guidelines/program requirements