Metal Sorting positions available on 1st Shift 5:00 p.m. 1:30 a.m.
Expectations for applicants:
- Applicants must be able to be at work every day and on time.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adapt well to change.
- Work well as a team member and also work well individually.
- Availability to work overtime when needed. Including Saturdays when required.
- Having sheet metal knowledge is a plus but is not required but recommended.
- Follow direction from Team Leader, follow work instruction/procedures is a must.
- Willingness to work in other departments pending current or upcoming workload!
- All tools/PPE provided.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to Sorting Laser tables.
- Tagging and marking parts for identification using the cut list.
- Deburring the cut parts with hand and power tools.
- Placing parts in stacks of 5 counts on designated carts and skids for further processing.
- Notifying team lead of any missing parts, laser-quality issues, or parts that do not meet quality standards.
- Removing scrap materials and placing them in the correct scrap bin or hopper. Marking drops with length, width thickness, and material type.
- Inventorying drops on drops sheet. Cleaning and removing debris from the tables and tracks. Following all company (SOP'S) as a standard.
If you fit the criteria above, please respond to this email with your resume. We are looking to fill these positions immediately.
Cook-outs Every Friday!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour