We have the great privilege of helping patients and families re-build their lives. It's extraordinarily meaningful work and the reason we greet the day with optimism and anticipation. When patients "Ask for Mary," they experience a culture that has been sculpted for more than a century. Our hallmark is to carefully listen to patients and innovatively serve them. This is true of every employee, from support staff and leadership, to clinicians and care providers.
Mary Free Bed is a not-for-profit, nationally accredited rehabilitation hospital serving thousands of children and adults each year through inpatient, outpatient, sub-acute rehabilitation, orthotics and prosthetics and home and community programs. With the most comprehensive rehabilitation services in Michigan and an exclusive focus on rehabilitation, Mary Free Bed physicians, nurses and therapists help our patients achieve outstanding clinical outcomes. The growing Mary Free Bed Network provides patients throughout the state with access to our unique standard of care.
Restoring hope and freedom through rehabilitation.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
Mary Free Bed values diversity and inclusion among patients, families and staff. We strive to hire people who reflect the communities we serve. Our employees will serve all patients, families and each other with dignity and respect.
Performs data and administrative support in a confidential and fast-paced environment amongst an interdisciplinary/interprofessional group supporting the Education Academy, Policy Center, Interprofessional Clinical Education team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develops, monitors and modifies business solutions through the constant modification of the existing business intelligence solutions (Policy Tech, learning management system, occurrence reporting, etc.)
* Leads administratively with policy review, implementation and compliance
* Supports the Mary Free Bed Education Academy, a clearing house for education related projects and quality outcomes measures for education and the Patient Family Advisory Council.
* Supports clinical education by providing clerical support, maintaining reports, and tracking of education compliance.
* Provides high level support for the Interprofessional Department including:
* Meeting scheduling, compilation, and distribution of minutes
* Creates materials to support presentations, displays, dashboards, etc.
* Advanced use and department support of Microsoft Office applications
* Provides support for API time keeping, edits, approvals upon request, and developing nursing orientation schedules
* Functions as "employee learning modules" Administrator Super User for development of modules, tests, reports, and maintenance of employee database within the interprofessional team
* Supports organizational use of PolicyTech through assisting with maintaining and updating policies, developing new policies
* Assists with the development of online contract and form centers
* Supports content development for all team sites: Education and other interprofessional partners in alignment with InsideMFB requirements
* Coordinates and monitors monthly spending against department budgets, including approval of accounts payable and reconciliation of department credit cards
* Composes/develops independently routine memos, correspondence, agendas, reports, and written materials to communicate plans and programs
* Supports in the development, recruitment, selection, and facilitation of Patient Family Advisory Council(s) to solicit input to organizational initiatives including facility/environment, accessibility, patient/family education, diversity and inclusion, and other operational processes as needed. Collaborates with network off-site IRU leadership on best practice sharing and joint opportunities for PFAC development
* Role models Mary Free Bed Standards of Behavior including assisting patients, employees, or visitors with problems, taking appropriate action, or referring individuals or messages to the appropriate personnel
* Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS)
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or Allied Health area. Consideration will be given to a degree in progress, with appropriate work experience
* A minimum of 2 years of progressive, service-related experience
* Demonstrated organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with accuracy and attention to detail
* Demonstrated language and grammar skills with the ability to compose, edit, and proof minutes, letters, and other correspondence
* Demonstrates exemplar customer service skills.
* The competence to make independent decisions as well as preserve the confidentiality of special matters
. See job URL for more information and EOE statement.
Mary Free Bed is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or other legally protected characteristic.
For more details go to URL