Polytek® Development Corp. is a leading manufacturer of mold making and casting materials. Polytek® is currently looking for a highly motivated, experienced, and extremely organized individual to join our rapidly expanding company.
Essential Job Functions:
Major tasks and other key responsibilities include:
- Accurately bottling and assembling of kits.
- Ensure proper labeling of items.
- Assist with inventory of materials.
- General assembly of work in process items.
- Assembly of boxes and packaging packaging goods.
- Print product labels and label containers as directed.
- Prepare boxes for shipments and assist shipping department when directed.
- Keep work areas neat and organized.
- Understand the hazards of chemicals through provided training, read SDSs, labels and SOP’s.
- Wear proper personal protective equipment and follow safety procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Present and maintain a positive attitude with regards to Alumilite/Polytek management policies and instructions.
- Report safety concerns immediately to Management and/or Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator.
- Follow all rules set forth in Polytek’s Employee Policy Manual.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time and perform repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, squat, walk, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and repeatedly ascend/descend short flights of stairs/ladders for a full shift.
- Must be able to talk, hear and see with vision abilities including close/near, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must wear job-specific Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for entirety of shift.
Education and Experience:
- Must be able to understand, speak, write and read English.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year manufacturing experience preferred; on the job training to be provided.
- Basic computer experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.