Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures. Responsibilities include authority within Table Games under the auspices of the Table Games Pit Manager, Table Games Assistant Shift Manager, Table Games Shift Manager, Table Games Manager, and Assistant General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Gun Lake Casino’s “Unsurpassed Service” standards at all times.
• Responsible for Company assets.
• Responsible for all rules, policies, and procedures related to all gaming and casino credit activity in your assigned area and ensuring that all dealers are consistent in adhering to the same rules, policies and procedures assigned to your area.
• Issue complimentaries in contributing to the overall profitability of Gun Lake Casino.
• Complete all duties and responsibilities of a Table Games Dealer as needed.
• Work in direct cooperation with the Surveillance and Compliance teams to ensure asset protection and the continued profitability of Gun Lake Casino.
• Maintain System of Internal Controls and audit procedures of gaming chips, equipment, cards and operational reports in their areas.
• Complete player evaluations and ratings.
• Build a friendly attitude among Table Games staff by setting a consistent example of hands on, lead by example hospitality toward guests and staff following company service standards.
• Provide input and resolution concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of attention in order to maintain highest levels of operation with staffing, limits and game pace audits.
• Build an effective team of qualified and productive Dealer personnel and dealers to achieve positive departmental results.
• Develop effective Dealers by giving daily training and participate in the continual development of the Table Games department.
• Monitor staffing levels to ensure that games and tables are adequately staffed for your section.
• Resolve Guest complaints.
• Explain and interpret house rules, such as game rules and betting limits.
• Notify management of suspected cheaters, skilled players such as card counters and other players who may have systems that shift the odds of winning to their favor.
• Assist in company functions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Requires a minimum of three (3) plus years of successful experience in Table Games operations.
• Requires a minimum of one (1) plus year of successful experience in a Dual Rate Dealer position or higher.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to effectively deal and supervise three (3) core games; Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and Midi Baccarat.
• Ability to work any shift.
• Must score an 82% or higher on a competency test.
• Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
• Ability to sit, stand, bend, reach and twist over a table for up to two hours at a time.
• Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
• Ability to lift a maximum of 5 lbs.
• Visual and auditory ability to identify any unusual or unethical practices that jeopardize the integrity of the game.
Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold and/or noisy and may contain second hand smoke. Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. wide access. Tasks performed from a sitting or non-sitting position. Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned area. Work may entail trained chemical usage. Constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests.
Disclaimer and Conditions of Employment:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. These statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process. The pre-employment process also requires the ability to pass a criminal background investigation, and drug/alcohol test.
The Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians abides by Native American preference in its hiring and employment policies.
Gun Lake Tribal Gaming Authority reserves the right to make changes to the above job description as necessary.
Full Time Insurance Benefits Include:
• FREE Medical
• FREE Dental and Vision
• FREE Teledoc Access
• FREE Long-Term Disability
• FREE Basic Life Insurance
Part Time Insurance Benefits Include:
• FREE Teledoc Access
All Team Member are eligible for the following:
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Break Periods
• FREE Shift Meals
• FREE Uniforms
• Company match 401K
Optional Benefits include:
• Flexible spending account for medical reimbursement and dependent care
• Short-term Disability
• Additional life insurance for you, your spouse and your children
• Hospitalization Insurance