Summary: The main goal of the production helper is to support the machine operator to produce finished products. The helper will help verify quantity, quality, and labeling of finished goods by performing the following duties. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Catch products as they are produced from the machine.
- Assemble cardboard boxes to meet production schedules.
- Organize the finished products in cardboard boxes. Including but not limited to taping, gluing, and banding.
- Label finished goods based on product code and quantity.
- Stack boxed finished goods on skids according to standards.
- Aid in 5s of production area.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained by watching for product defects.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance at QAP facility.
- Any other job assigned
- Promote and facilitate a culture of safety