Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The Supply Chain Project Manager develops, manages, and executes defined project schedules to lead cross-functional teams through the project life cycle.
- Responsible for developing defined, situation-based project schedules to effectively address project scope
- Will collaborate with Supply and Commercial data analytic roles to drive meaningful data analysis and effective Supply Chain response activities
- Assembles and participates on cross-functional project teams for highly complex and/or highly valuable projects
- Responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Accountable for project planning, tracking, scope management, execution and reporting
- Responsible for effective execution of the project management process
- Manages change; resolves or escalates project issues
- Works closely with functional area personnel (team members, managers, VP’s, and EVP’s)
- Ensures project documentation is organized and accessible
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain or related field with 5 or more years Supply Chain experience
- Familiar with ERP systems and associated functionalities
- Proficient user of Excel
- Acute analytical skills and capabilities
- Organized and articulate
- PPM certification a plus but not required
- Ability to lead without authority
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.