Responds to advanced customer needs, via telephone or email, focusing on answering inquiries for new mortgage loans. Assesses customer needs and cross sells additional bank products.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming phone calls from potential customers regarding request/question concerning New Mortgage Loans.
- Actively identify and cross sell additional bank products.
- Processing Customer application request.
- Facilitating the account approval process with underwriting, processing, and closing departments.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- College degree preferred. Must have at least 1-2 mortgage loan, or related experience.
- Interpersonal skills required, as communication is a primary function of the job.
- Must have thorough knowledge of company products.
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). The NMLS web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.