Herman Miller Retail is in search of for a Senior eCommerce Site Manager to join our digital team. You will develop and execute programs to support online sales growth, as well manage daily operations for our Herman Miller eCommerce sites. You will report to the VP of eCommerce.
What you ll do:
You'll have opportunities to design, achieve and build relationships every day as you...
* Own the site experience and revenue goals and leverage consumer on-site behavior and analytics to achieve business targets.
* Own the site merchandising strategy to ensure on-site search and sorting strategies are optimized.
* Along with Engineering and Digital Design, drive eCommerce strategy and vision, roadmaps, prioritization, and drive digital product development from conceptualization, design, development, to launch.
* Develop site optimization strategy and calendar to drive short and long-term improvements.
* Work with website producers and content managers to lead product launch process.
* Manage the third-party partners and technologies that power our eCommerce sites and leverage them effectively to drive increased traffic and sales.
* Work with web designers, site merchandisers and producers to execute website updates including changes based on promotional activity, content refreshes and new product set-up.
* Work with the B2B digital product teams to ensure a seamless customer experience between all our digital properties.
* Provide guidance and oversight to global eCommerce teams.
Does this sound like you*
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities...
* 7+ years of demonstrated success in a hands-on eCommerce role in a retail environment.
* Experience with UX drivers and SEO
* Familiarity with A/B testing including program development and performance measurement.
* Experience working on integrations with internal systems and/or third party technologies (i.e. PayPal, Cybersource, Product Feeds, Netsuite, Salesforce).
* Previous experience with site merchandising, A/B testing and conversion rate optimization tactics.
* Experience with Analytics tools
* Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred but not required.
* Understanding of customer service, supply chain, fulfillment, and operations processes.
* Demonstrated ability to manage cross team projects with several teams.
* Experience with both B2B and B2C eCommerce preferred.
* Bachelor s degree required.
As the Senior eCommerce Site Manager, you'll be eligible for DWR's comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, parental leave, 401k, green transit subsidy and more.
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.
For more details go to URL